- Information: Is home-sharing right for you?
- NOLA Home-Share application: We want to know about you and what you want in a home-sharer.
- Personality profile
- Non-financials: What do you want from a home-sharer in addition to rent.
- Return application with $60 fee to NOLA
- Home visit by NOLA
- We will assess the suitability of your home and prepare you for City of Holland Rental certificate inspection
- Online Rental Certificate application and $75 fee sent to City of Holland
- Appointment made with City Inspector & inspection.
- Correct anything that the City Inspector requires, and you will receive a roomer/boarder rental certificate.
- We will arrange interviews with potential home-sharers to find the right person.
- When you are matched we will have both of you sign a rental contract with our property manager.
- When the home-sharer moves in a NOLA representative will be there for orientation.
- After the first 30 days follow-up (phone call or visit)
Please check back! Applications will be available here in April 2020.
Placements starting in May 2020.